Ways to Give
Gifts Anyone Can Make
Some gifts do not have to cost you anything today but support our mission in the future. These gifts include naming Faith Christian School as a beneficiary of your:
Will or Living Trust
Qualified Retirement Plan IRA, 403(b), 401(k), etc.
Life Insurance Policy
How it Works
- Name Faith Christian School in your will, codicil to your will, living trust or as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance policy or donor-advised fund
- Designate your gift for a particular purpose that is important to you, or allow us to use the gift where the need is greatest at the time it matures
- Indicate a set amount, a percentage or the remaining balance to benefit our mission
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift at any time to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current federal tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable gifts.
Giving Types Information
Cash, Check, or Credit Card
Donors may make gifts by cash, check or credit card. You can make your donation online using our secure online giving form. Cash may be dropped off at the school office. Checks should be made payable to Faith Christian School and can be mailed to the school office: PO Box 1230, Williams Bay, WI 53191
Make a Pledge
Pledges, or recurring gifts, can be made through our secure online giving form. After entering the amount and selecting the fund, simply check the box that says “make this gift recurring.” Donors can select the frequency, the total number of occurrences, and start date for the gift.
Gift in Kind
Whether you are an individual or a local organization, you can choose to give of time and material as a way to meet Faith Christian School’s capital improvement needs. The Lord has faithfully provided in areas like lighting and landscaping through this gifting option. Contact Bethany Bradford to discuss Gift in Kind desires. All Gift in Kind donations receive a tax-deductible letter.
Give Stocks or Securities
By contributing appreciated securities to Faith Christian School, you may receive a twofold income tax benefit: a charitable deduction for the present fair market value and avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation. Ms. Debbie Helm at Amicus Wealth Advisory Group can provide you with instructions to make a transfer. Let her know you are wanting to make a donation of securities for Faith Christian School.
Beneficiary: Faith Christian School
Amicus Wealth Advisory Group
(262) 207 3370
Many companies match employee’s gifts to non-profit organizations. Contact your Human Resource department to find out if you can double or triple your contribution through Matching Gifts!